MFH 1/12 model car kit K548 Ferrari Testarossa (1958) Version A: New release (11-2016) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
· Version A: 1958 Le Mans #22 "Lucybelle 2" Hugus/Erickson
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· chromed aluminium-parts for wheel rims, engine funnels, drive shafts and wheel nuts
· additional pre-chromed parts included for meter rims and switches in the cockpit
· front cowl of car is designed to be removable, and doors and rear cowl can be opened and closed allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion
· clear resin parts for front headlight lens
· pre-printed manufacturer logos (Englebert) on the soft rubber tires
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 11/2016. There are two versions:
A - K548, 1958 Le Mans #22 "Lucybelle 2" Hugus/EricksonB - K549, 1958 Le Mans #17 Mena/Drogo
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|