MFH 1/12 model car kit K531 Ferrari 512 Berlinetta Boxer LM (1979) Version A: New release (08-2016) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
· Version A: 1979 Le Mans Pozzi/JMS Racing #62 #63
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· chromed aluminium-parts for wheel rims, wheel nuts, main front light rims, engine funnels, muffler ends and gas tank covers.
· front cowl of car is designed to be removable, and doors and rear cowl can be opened and closed allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion
· pre-printed sponsor logos featured on rear grill etching parts
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 08/2016. There are four versions:
A (K531, 1979
B (K532, 1979 Le Mans North American Racing Team #64)
C (K533, 1980
D (K534, 1980
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|