MFH 1/12 model car kit Porsche 917K version A (Daytona 24h 1970 #1 #2): New release (02-2016) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO of the Porsche 917K in 1/12 ? K511.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine under the cover. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
Attention: This kit is sold out from the manufacturer in Japan and only available from Autograph!
· Version A: #1 #2 of the Daytona 24 h 1970 ? livery of the Gulf Teams
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail.
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with original pattern
· detailed frame in white metal
· fairings and wings in resine
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Turned aluminum wheels with cast inserts, many more turned parts
· Drivers J. Siffert, B. Redman (#1), P. Rodriguez /L. Kinnunen (#2)
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from Feb. 2016. There are three versions: A (K511, #1 Daytona 1970, drivers Siffert/Redman, #2 Daytona 1970, drivers Rodriguez/Kinnunen), B (K512, #20 Le Mans 1970, drivers Siffert/Redman, #21 Le Mans 1970, drivers Rodriguez/Kinnunen), C (K513, #23 Le Mans 1970, drivers Herrmann/Attwood, #31 Watkins Glen 6h 1970, drivers Elford/Hulme, #32 Watkins Glen 6h 1970, drivers Ahrens/Attwood)
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|