MFH 1/12 model car kit K493 Ferrari 330P4 Berlinetta (1967) version B: New release (09-2015) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO..
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine with complete engine interior. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Version B (1967):
Monza 1000 km #4 - Scarfiotti/Parkes
Le Mans 24h #21 - Scarfiotti/Parkes
Version B (1967):
This kit will be reissued in limited numbers in March 2023. Please place your order early, as new editions from Hiro are always sold out quite quickly.
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with printed "Firestone" script
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Lathe-turned aluminium wheels
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 2015. There are three versions: A (K492, 1967 Daytona 24 Stunden #24, Spa 1000 km #9, Le Mans 24 hours #19), B (K493, 1967 Monza 1000 km #4, Le Mans 24h #21), C (K494, 1967 Le Mans 24 Stunden #24, Monza 1000 km #3).
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|