Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine, graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with printed "Firestone" script
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Lathe-turned aluminium wheels
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· with driver figure, helmet, goggles and decal sheet
· two nose cones included, a specific nosecone for each driver
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 2015. There are two versions: A (K479, 1967 Monaco GP #18, Lorenzo Bandini #20 Chris Amon), B (K480, 1967 GP Italien #2 Chris Amon).
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|