MFH 1/12 model car kit Ferrari 330P4 (1967) version A - Daytona #23: New release (05-2015) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Ferrari 330P4 in 1/12 – K476.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine with complete engine interior. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
This kit will be reissued in limited numbers in March 2023. Please place your order early, as new editions from Hiro are always sold out quite quickly.
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with printed "Firestone" script
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Lathe-turned aluminium wheels
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 2015. There are three versions: A (K476, 1967 Daytona 24 Stunden #23, Bandini/Amon), B (K477, 1967 Targa Florio #224, Vaccarella/Scarfiotti), C (K478, 1967 Le Mans 24 Stunden #20, Amon/Vaccarella).
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|