MFH 1/12 model car kit Ferrari 250 GTO (1962) version B: New release (02-2015) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Ferrari 250 GTO 1962 in 1/12 ? K467.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine with complete engine interior. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
· Version B (K467):
1963 Le Mans 24-hours #20 (Tavano/Abate)
1963 Le Mans 24-hours #24 (Blaton/Langlois van Ophem)
1963 Le Mans 24-hours #25 (Dernier/Dumay)
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail with turnable crankshaft, con rods, pistons, camshafts and valve gear.
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Easy to build plated spoke wheels made in layer technology (no single spokes)
· Front screen built in like on the real car (rubber gasket and separate screen)
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 2014. There are three versions: A (K466, #25 #22 #23 Le Mans 1962), B (K467, #20 #24 #25 Le Mans 1963), C (K468, #16 #17 Tourist Trophy Goodwood 1963).
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|