MFH 1/12 model car kit P. 956 short tail version B (New man livery #7): New release (01-2015) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO of the P. 956 short tail in 1/12 - K465.
Again a new multimedia kit from Hiro with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine under the cover. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Made in
· Version B (K465) New man livery:
#7 1984 Nürburgring 1000 km (Pescarolo/Johannsson/Senna)
· super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail.
· hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with original pattern
· detailed monocoque in white metal
· body in resine
· hundreds of photo-etched parts
· turned aluminum wheels with cast inserts, many more turned parts
· instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a new design, manufactured from January 2015. There are two versions: A (K464) #1 #2 Rothmans livery, B (K465), #7 New Man livery, drivers Pescarolo/Johannsson/Senna
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|