MFH 1/12 model car kit Brabham BT46 Version C (1978) Niki Lauda: New release (12-2014) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO of Niki Laudas Brabham, raced at the Italian GP in 1978 - K463.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine under the cover. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
This kit is sold out at the factory in Japan!
· K463 Ver.C: BT46 1978 Rd.14 Italian GP # 1 N. Lauda / # 2 J. Watson. The team got a 1-2 finish at the Italian GP, even the authority forced them back to BT46. This version contains radiator-type front nose, the sharp angle design of the rear part of the head rest, snorkel-type rear brake duct. Also, different decal sheets will be included in this version, as the colouring of the car had been changed to blue stripes in contrast to the previous GPs.
· This full detailed kit is based on the BT46/46B F1 race car, which was driven by one of the greatest drivers, Niki Lauda.
· This is a multi material kit consists of resin, white metal, photo etch, silk-screen printed decals, rubber parts, lathe-cutting aluminium, various cords and pipes.
· The body cowl and front nose are removable, you can see the internal structure like the monocoque after finished.
· The skirt below the under tray will be presenting in rubber parts just like the real one.
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from december 2014. There are three versions: A (K461, 1978 Rd. 8 Swedish GP #1 N. Lauda / #2 J. Watson), B (K462, 1978 Rd. 9 French GP Practice #1 N. Lauda), C (K463, Rd. 14 Italian GP #1 N. Lauda / #2 J. Watson).
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|