MFH 1/12 model car kit Brabham BT46 Version B (1978) Niki Lauda: New release (12-2014) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO of Niki Laudas Brabham, raced at the French GP in 1978 - K462.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine under the cover. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
· K462 Ver.B : BT46 1978 Rd.9 French GP Practice #1 N.Lauda. Since the “Fan Car” was banned after the previous race, the team used the existing BT46 for the next race in
· This full detailed kit is based on the BT46/46B F1 race car, which was driven by one of the greatest drivers, Niki Lauda.
· This is a multi material kit consists of resin, white metal, photo etch, silk-screen printed decals, rubber parts, lathe-cutting aluminium, various cords and pipes.
· The body cowl and front nose are removable, you can see the internal structure like the monocoque after finished.
· The skirt below the under tray will be presenting in rubber parts just like the real one.
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from december 2014. There are three versions: A (K461, 1978 Rd. 8 Swedish GP #1 N. Lauda / #2 J. Watson), B (K462, 1978 Rd. 9 French GP Practice #1 N. Lauda), C (K463, Rd. 14 Italian GP #1 N. Lauda / #2 J. Watson).
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|