MFH 1/12 model car kit P. 956 version B (Le Mans 1984 + 1985 #7): New release (11-2014) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO of the P. 956 in 1/12 - K460.
Again a new multimedia kit from Hiro with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine under the cover. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Made in
· version B: #7 at the 24 h of
· super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible detail.
· hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with original pattern
· detailed monocoque in white metal
· body in resine
· hundreds of photo-etched parts
· turned aluminum wheels with cast inserts, more turned parts
· 1st overall at the 24 hours of
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a new design, manufactured from November 2014. There are two versions: A (K459, start-#3, 1st overall Le Mans 1983, drivers Schuppan/Haywood/Holbert), B (K460, start-#7, 1st overall Le Mans 1984, drivers Pescarolo/Ludwig and 1985, drivers Ludwig/Barilla/Krages)
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|