MFH 1/12 model car kit Ferrari 250 GTO (1964) version C: New release (09-2014) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Ferrari 250 GTO 1964 in 1/12 ? K447.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine with complete engine interior. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese. ATTENTION: This kit is released again at the factory in Japan - now with better wire wheels.
ATTENTION: This kit is released again at the factory in Japan - now with better wire wheels.
· Version C: 1964
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail with turnable crankshaft, con rods, pistons, camshafts and valve gear.
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Improved new spoke wheels
· Front screen built in like on the real car (rubber gasket and separate screen)
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 2014. There are three versions: A (K445, #25 (Ireland/Maggs), B (K446, #26 Hugus/Rosinski), C (K447, #27 Beurlys/Bianchi #24 Tavano/Grossman).
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|