MFH 1/12 model car kit P. 917 LH version B (Le Mans 1970 #3): New release (06-2014) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO of the 917 long tail in 1/12 – K438.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine under the cover. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
This kit is sold out at the factory in Japan!
· Version B: Start-#3 at the 24 h of
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail.
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with original pattern
· detailed frame in white metal
· fairings and wings in resine
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Turned aluminum wheels with cast inserts, many more turned parts
· Drivers W. Kauhsen and G. Larousse
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 2014. There are four versions: A (K437, #25, Le Mans 1970, drivers Elford/Ahrens), B (K438, #25, Le Mans 1970, drivers Kauhsen/Larousse)
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|