MFH 1/12 model car kit Ferrari 126 C2 F1 version B (US GP) 1982: Latest model kit (05-2014) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO of the Ferrari 126 C2 F1 car in 1/12 – K434.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine under the cover. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
· Version B: Front wing, double rear wing, long exhaust
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, incredible engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with original pattern
· fairings and wings in resine
· Hundreds of photo-etched parts
· Turned and machined aluminum wheels, more turned parts
· Decals for driver Gilles Villeneuve (No. 27) and Didier Pironi (No. 28)
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 05/2014. There are four versions: A (K433, GP Brazil, driver Villeneuve No. 27), B (K434, US GP, driver Villeneuve No. 27, Pironi No. 28) C (K435, GP San Marino, driver Villeneuve No. 27, Pironi No. 28), D (K436, Belgian GP, driver Villeneuve No. 27)
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||2,50 Kg|