MFH 1/12 model car kit Lotus 79 (version A) 1979: Model kit of the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. This kit differs in many details from the also available 1978 version. Please have a look at the pictures to see the differences.
Multimedia kit with superior quality. Contains perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. A kit of superlatives! Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, no longer be surpassed in quality
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with original profile
· fairings and wings in resine
· Turned and machined aluminum wheels, many more turned parts
· Decals for both versions, Andretti and Reutemann
· Instruction in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· this is a limited production series of 100 pieces only! It will not be reproduced by Model Factory Hiro!
This MFH kit is completely made by MFH, manufactured under license from Classic Team Lotus. There are two versions: K418 Version A (Grand Prix Argentine, MARTINI sponsoring), K419 Version B (Grand Prix South Africa, MARTINI + ESSEX sponsoring). All versions drivers Mario Andretti and Carlos Reutemann.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,50 Kg|