MFH 1/12 model car kit McLaren MP4-23 F1 Brazilian Grand Prix 2008 (version B) with rain tires: Brand new model kit (2014) of the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO of the McLaren World Champion Car from 2008.
Multimedia kit with superior quality. Contains perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. No detailed engine under the cover, therefore easier to build as other Hiro kits. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, but no engine detail.
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with original pattern
· fairings and wings in resine
· Turned and machined aluminum wheels, more turned parts
· Decals for both drivers (Hamilton and Kovalainen)
· Instruction in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design 2014, manufactured under license from McLaren Racing Ltd.. There are two versions: A (version Monaco GP), B (version Brazilian GP with rain tires). All versions drivers Hamilton / Kovalainen.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||2,50 Kg|