MFH 1/12 model car kit McLaren MP4-4 F1 (version A): New release (10-2013) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. McLaren MP4-4 1988 in 1/12 - K391.
Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. Detailed engine with complete engine interior. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
· Version A (K391):
1988 GP San Marino/GP Mexico/GP Canada/GP France #11 (Prost), #12 (Senna)
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, no longer be surpassed in quality
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with original profile (version B and D with rain tires)
· fairings and wings in resine
· Turned and machined aluminum wheels, authentic anodized in black, many more turned parts
· Decals for both versions, Senna and Prost
· Instruction in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured under license from McLaren Racing Ltd.. There are four versions: A (K391): GP San Marino/GP Canada/GP Mexico/GP France, B (K392): GP Monaco, Qualifying, rain tires, C (K393): GP Monaco, race/GP USA, D (K394): British GP, Regenreifen, E (K427):GP Germany/GP Belgium/GP Italy, F (K428): GP Spain, G (K429): GP Hungary/GP Japan/GP Portugal. Versions A, B, C, drivers Prost/Senna. Version D, E, F, G driver Ayrton Senna.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!