MFH 1/12 model car kit Lotus 79 (version A): Model kit of the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. The kits from MFH are the best 1/12th kits I've seen in terms of detailing and precision of the parts.
Multimedia kit with superior quality. Contains perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. A kit of superlatives! Graphical instructions in English / Japanese. New edition in limited quantities in May 2020 - no stock at Autograph! Only on special order!
The driver figure shown on some pics is not included!
New edition in limited quantities in May 2020 - no stock at Autograph! Only on special order!
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, no longer be surpassed in quality
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with original profile
· fairings and wings in resine
· Turned and machined aluminum wheels, many more turned parts
· Decals for both versions, Andretti and Peterson
· too much components to list all!
· Instruction in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is completely made by MFH, manufactured under license from Classic Team Lotus. There are two versions: A (Swedish and French Grand Prix version), B (Austrian/Dutch/Italian grand Prix). All versions drivers Mario Andretti and Ronnie Peterson.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,50 Kg|