MFH 1/12 model car kit K607 Ferrari SF70H (2017) Version A: New release (08-2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO. Multimedia kit with superior quality: perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. No detailed engine - proportion kit. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese. Kit complete "Made in Japan" - no China-product!
This kit was developed in close collaboration with Ferrari. For example, CAD data has been supplied from Ferrari to MFH in order to provide a realistic representation of the complex car body structure of the SF70H of the 2017 season. A detailed engine rebuild was not used to reduce the number of parts and make the assembly easier.
· Super-detailed multi-media kit but no engine detail
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal and resine parts
· soft rubber tires
· Many photo-etched parts
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
· turned aluminium-parts for wheel rims and exhaust end parts
· pre-printed manufacturer logos (Pirelli) on the soft rubber tires
This MFH kit is a completely new design, manufactured from 08/2017. There are two versions:
- based on the build that raced at Australian GP, where Vettel celebrated his first win after a two year drought and Räikkönen finished fourth.
K608 Ver.B: 2017 Monaco GP # 5 Sebastian Vettel / # 7 Kimi Raikkonen
- based on the build that raced at Monaco GP, where Ferrari finally claimed victory at Monaco after 16 long years, along with a one-two finish that the team has not experienced for 7 years.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|