MFH 1/12 model car kit K568 Ferrari F2007 F1 (Version A): Brand new model kit (February 2017) from the Japanese company MODEL FACTORY HIRO of the Ferrari F2007 F1 car from 2007.
Multimedia kit with superior quality. Contains perfectly produced white metal parts, photo etched parts, Decals, turned and milled parts, cast resin castings and many other components. No detailed engine under the cover, therefore easier to build as other Hiro kits. Graphical instructions in English / Japanese.
Version A: Grand Prix Japan 2007 - #5 Felipe Massa, #6 Kimi Räikönen - with rain tires
· Super-detailed multi-media kit, but no engine detail.
· Hundreds of high-precision white metal parts
· soft rubber tires with original pattern
· fairings and wings in resine
· Turned and machined aluminum wheels, more turned parts
· Decals for both drivers (Raikkonen and
· Instructions in color (computer graphic, very clear)
This MFH kit is a completely new design 2017. There are two versions: A (GP Japan), Fuji 2007, with rain tires, B (GP Brazil) with slick tires). All versions drivers Raikkonen / Massa.
Attention: this item is no toy and it is not suitable for children below 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||2,50 Kg|