Magazine collection series 1/8 car model kit Mercedes-Benz 300 SL "Gullwing" (1954): Actually this should be the new Pocher kit for 2016. It is a construction of IXO (
The kit weighs approximately 9 kg and contains more than 1300 parts. The finished car has the dimensions of 556 x 224 x 165 mm and fits into the Pocher showcase for car models. Unfortunately, Pocher withdrew the model shortly after the announcement, and according to our information, Pocher has not only shifted this kit but completely cancelled it.
This is the link to the German Eaglemoss site of the 300 SL Gullwing kit:
As a collection of magazines, the price of this article includes a reduced VAT-rate of 7%!
The partwork-series - 100 complete editions:
· more than 1300 parts, weight approx. 9 kg
· dimensions 556 x 224 x 165 mm
· many screwed components
· body from die-cast metal, ready painted in silver
· currently 1 colour: metallic silver with red interior
· highly detailed cockpit
· exact reproduced Dunlop R5 tires
· functional headlamps and iterior lights, brake lamps switched over the brake pedal
· functional steering, folding down steering wheel as with the original car
· alle Türen und Klappen lassen sich über vorbildgerechte Mechaniken öffnen
· working "Gullwing"-doors
· windows to be opened
· detailed luggage set, made for Mercedes Benz by Karl Baisch
· superdetailed Mercedes Benz M198 6-cylinder engine
WARNING: This product is not a toy and not suitable for children under 14 years!
|Shipping weight:||21,00 Kg|